Examples of current and recent projects are listed below.
Natural environment and biodiversity
- Guardians of the Deep – Gap Analysis for Kent Wildlife Trust, 2015-2016. Project partners with Natural Values were: Bright Angel Coastal Consultants, Collingwood Environmental Planning and Flag Ecology.
- A needs assessment relating to the provision of natural greenspace in areas with low levels of physical activity for the Kent Nature Partnership, 2015-2016. Project partners with Natural Values were: the Kent and Medway Biological Records Centre (KMBRC), Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology (DICE) and Medical Research Council – Public Health England (MRC-PHE) Centre for Environment and Health, Imperial College London.
- Enhancing Ex-Post Evaluation of Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management Strategies and Schemes for Defra and the Environment Agency with Collingwood Environmental Planning, 2014-2015
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Nature Improvement Areas Phase 2 for Defra with Collingwood Environmental Planning, 2013-2015
- Evaluation of Biodiversity Offsetting Pilots for Defra with Collingwood Environmental Planning, 2012-2014
- Ecological Impact Assessment and Appropriate Assessment under the Habitats and Species Regulations 2010 teaching for Imperial College, London, 2009-2014.
- Evaluation of BBSRC’s Bioenergy Public Dialogue Project with Collingwood Environmental Planning, 2012-2013.
- Consultation workshop on the development of a landscape scale connectivity project for Kent County Council, 2013
- A review of effectiveness of management schemes for European marine sites for Defra with Bright Angel Coastal Consultants, 2011-2012.
- Environment element of the South Downs Visitor Survey 2011-12 for the South Downs National Park Authority with Acorn Tourism Consulting Ltd, 2011-2012.
- Copyediting of the Environmental Management course materials, for the Centre for Development, Environment and Policy, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London, 2010-2011.
- Editing Ten Years of Biodiversity Achievements for the Kent Biodiversity Partnership, 2010.
- Landscape Scale Connectivity Literature Review for Kent Wildlife Trust, 2010.
- Footprints in the sand, Access to Nature bid, for Thanet Coast Project, 2009-2010.
- Kent Downs and Marshes LEADER Programme Management, for Kent County Council, with Vaughan Redfern Agricultural and Rural Development, 2008-2009.
- Identification of environmental issues in relation to a proposed wind farm for DONG Energy, 2008.
- Habitats Regulations advice in relation to the Queenborough and Rushenden Masterplan for South East England Development Agency (SEEDA), 2007-2008.
Management including training and workshops
- Environmental Management System Training for HVMS Power Engineering, 2013-2014
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Environmental Principles and Best Practice with UKHSE Training and Consultancy, 2014
- Introduction to Environmental Management and Environmental Awareness training with Medway Safety Ltd, 2013
- Disability awareness training for Kent County Council with Able Training and Consultancy, 2013.
- Equality Impact Assessment Training for Kent County Council with Able Training and Consultancy, 2013.
- Positive Action in Recruitment training for Kent County Council with Able Training and Consultancy, 2011-2012.
- Coaching in time management and self organisation for DONG Energy, 2010.
- Review of partnership working for Action with Communities in Rural Kent, 2010.
- Strategic planning workshops for Action with Communities in Rural Kent, 2009-2010.