Natural Values provides a one-day training course for participants to gain awareness of key environmental concepts and an introduction to environmental management systems.
This course is suitable for all members of staff whose activities could have a significant impact on the environment or supervisors or managers who are being introduced to environmental issues for the first time.
Following successful completion of the training programme and assessment candidates will have an understanding of:
- key terms used in environmental management
- primary local and global environmental impact of their organisation
- basic principles, key concepts and importance of environmental law
- link between their jobs and a range of environmental impacts
- business benefits of adopting an environmental management system
- key issues related to energy use and carbon management, waste minimisation, water use, pollution and emergency planning
No dates are currently available for open courses.
We offer to run bespoke courses for your organisation on your premises.
For further information and enquiries please use the contact form.